This modern Slavery and Human Trafficking Statement is a response to section 54(1), Part 6 of the Modern Slavery Act 2015 and relates to actions and activities for the financial year ending 31st March 2023.
Titan Data Solutions Limited (‘the Company’, ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’) is committed to preventing slavery and human trafficking violations in its own operations, its supply chain and its products. We have zero tolerance towards slavery and require our supply chain to comply with our values.
Titan Data Solutions Limited has business operations in the United Kingdom.
We operate in the Information Technology sector. The nature of our supply chain is as follows:
We work with a number of key direct suppliers, who provide us with goods and services which we sell onto IT Resellers.
For more information about the company, please visit our website: www.titandatasolutions.com
We operate a number of internal policies to ensure that we are conducting business in an ethical and transparent manner.
These include the following:
- Recruitment and selection policy – we ensure all our new recruits have all the relevant legal documentation to confirm their identity and their right to work in the UK
- Procurement policy – we ensure that all our suppliers have a current anti-slavery policy
We make sure our suppliers are aware of our policies and adhere to the same standards.
As part of our efforts to monitor and reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking in our supply chains, we have adopted the following due diligence procedures:
- External supplier audits
Our due diligence procedures aim to:
- Identify and action potential risks in our business and supply chains
- Monitor potential risks in our business and supply chains
- Reduce the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in our business and supply chains
RISK AND COMPLIANCE
The company has evaluated the nature and extent of its exposure to the risk of slavery and human trafficking occurring in its UK supply chain through:
- Evaluating the slavery and human trafficking risks of each new supplier.
We do not tolerate slavery and human trafficking in our supply chain. Where there is evidence of failure to comply with our policies and procedures by any of our suppliers, we will require that supplier to remedy non-compliance.
The Company uses Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to measure its effectiveness and ensure that slavery and human trafficking is not taking place in its business and supply chains. These KPIs are as follows:
- We will contact suppliers to enquire about their modern slavery practices every 12 months
The statement was approved by the Board of Directors.
Ben Jackson - Managing Director
Titan Data Solutions Limited, Company Reg: 11631618. VAT No: 307 4828 96.
Titan Data Solutions, 8th Floor, 1 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London, E14 5AA